Finding the right person for those who have herpes is difficult since spreading the disease is not something that they want to risk. However, some herpes dating sites, such as PositiveSingles.com, which is a safe platform providing the herpes dating service for more than 2.5 million members since its founding in 2002. With its emphasis on those who have herpes, people who suffer from this condition can now date others who are also afflicted without the worry of spreading the disease. Here you can meet people with herpes and not have to be self-conscious about your condition.
Whether you are looking for, Herpes, STD, HSV & HIV dating, or any other service, Doctordatingsites.com must be your first option to find out the top herpes dating platforms globally. We keep providing the most comprehensive and latest reviews of the sites. Check the list and feel free to use the right one.
#1 POSITIVE SINGLES
PositiveSingles is a dating and support platform (2,357,300+ Registered Members) dedicated to those who suffer from STDs allowing them to date those who are also afflicted with the same condition without fear of spreading it to someone else. From the sheer volume of traffic alone thanks to the more than 250,000 monthly conversations from the estimated 15,000 members who log in daily, this is the most popular herpes dating site on the web.
60,000+ Success Stories / Online Chatroom / Live Video Chat / Available for Android and iOS /Treatment Stories / Care Locations / Live Dating Advisor / and more…
Standard membership is free. Premium Membership fees are at the following rates:
- 1 Month: $29.95 (about $1/day)
- 3 Months: $59.95 (about $19.95/month)
- 6 Months: $95.95 (about $15.95/month)
Special Offers: One dating tip or feedback to be offered => 1 Month FREE PREMIUM Membership! The 1-month subscription purchased on PostiveSingles will be auto-renewed unless you cancel it. You can cancel auto-renewal by going to “My Settings >> Other Membership Services >> Subscription status” on PositiveSingles or ask for help from customer service by sending an email to support@PositiveSingles.com. Your issues will be resolved within 24 hours.
Are you single and living with herpes, and hoping to mingle with someone to date or for friendship? MPWH.com is for people who are living with Herpes and HSV. It is the sister site of PositiveSingles.com, where people can share their experiences, and find friends or love among the other members who are affected with herpes. MPWH has become a robust platform where you do not have to worry about being judged for your health or diseases. As the website is more about engaging your hopes and interests to find love and life after herpes, you can find many profiles for friendships, casual dating, or serious relationships. On MPWH.com you can date, chat with or build friendships, which will keep your privacy and never sell it out. MPWH app current is only available for the Android version.
Users are free to join MPWH.com and can access many sites’ features. Enjoy all the functions you need to upgrade your profile to gold member:
- 1 Month: $29.95 (about $1 per day)
- 3 Month: $59.95 (about $19.95 per month)
- 6 Month: $95.95 (about$15.95 per month)
Auto-Renewal: Your membership will renew automatically, but you can cancel it at any time. For the newest membership fee, please visit their official site
Special Bonus: One quality suggestion is equal to one-month gold membership.
Except for the leader herpes dating site PositiveSingles.com, H-Date has certainly established itself as a very good dating site that boasts to be the world’s largest and free for those suffering from herpes and HPV. It mimics other dating sites in the sense that it is free to sign up and create a profile that announces you to the membership. The same profiles on member sites allow you to find out more about them which creates a more open, honest environment where the focus is on the person and not on your condition. Currently, H-Date is completely free of charge for all users. However, the prices maybe are changed someday. For the newest information about its membership fee, please visit its official site. Hdate is only Available for Desktop and Mobile Websites.
- With H-Date, it’s time to start dating again.
- H-Date provides herpes dating, HPV dating, and support.
- Free to build a profile, providing users with a great online location to form meaningful friendships/relationships.
- Almost 50,000 registered members – there’s plenty of choice at H-Date!
- Quickly find profiles belonging to the kind of users you would be interested in with the site’s extensive search features.
- Inbox – use the H-Date in-site messaging service to contact other users.
- Users can keep their hotlist and blocked list to keep track of those they have spoken to on the site.
- See who’s interested in your profile quickly and at a glance.
- Voting polls – get an insight into what other users at the site think about certain issues.
- H-Date events – Meet users in person in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Keep an extensive profile with H-Date containing a whole load of information that helps to sell yourself.
- Forum – the H-Date forum adds excellent community content to the site.
- Spotlight Featured Members – check out some of the most popular profiles at a glance.
- Site news – find new information at H-Date.
- FAQs and customer support.
H-date.com allows you to meet people with herpes, the site itself is designed to help people who thought their dating lives were over because of their disease and meet others who have the same affliction. The results are that people who were once alone are now dating people with herpes and focusing on their partners and not their conditions.
H-Date mimics other dating sites in the sense that it is free to sign up and create a profile that announces you to the membership. The same profiles on member sites allow you to find out more about them which creates a more open, honest environment where the focus is on the person and not on your condition.
H-date is grounded in the traditions of most dating sites which is good when you consider all the advantages that it offers. The level of familiarity helps make H-Date easy to understand and navigate when you join.
There are certainly a lot of reasons why H-Date is one of the better herpes dating sites, particularly because they have members around the world with over 40,000 at last count. However, this selection is just one of the reasons that you should consider this site.
- Navigation: Everything on H-Date is built to be easy to find including information, chat, messaging, and email services that allow you to meet people with herpes. While the overall website looks a little primitive compared to Positive Singles, it is easy to find what you want.
- Profile Completeness: Another good aspect of H-Date is that the profile section allows for a lot of information to be posted. From your measurements and body shape to your interests, hobbies, and view of love, sex, and more, the sky is pretty much the limit when it comes to presenting yourself on this website. That flexibility makes H-Date of the better sites for dating someone with herpes as you can get to know people as they will find out about you.
- Reach Out: The site itself is good at allowing you to reach out and find someone that you like. This means that once you have completed the profile, you are ready to go when it comes to instant messaging, email, and other services that will allow you to contact those who you find interesting. It also has the classic “wink” system which is a great way to say hello.
Overall, H-Date is indeed one of the better herpes dating sites, even if it suffers a little compared to Positive Singles. Still, it is certainly worth checking out as the free price has allowed over 40,000 members to join.
#4 DATE POSITIVE
DatePositive is seen as the UK’s Largest HIV/AIDS Dating & Herpes Dating Since 2006. It has helped 1000s of UK singles to find their love. Few herpes dating sites just provide service for the UK market. But DatePositive is the special one in the UK, with more than 6,000 active members using the site to find love and friends, Date Positive is a comfortable online community where users will feel at home and able to open up to other users to develop a further relationship with them.
You can join DatePositive, and free of charge but do not have access to all the site’s features. To use all the site functions, users need to upgrade their profile at a very reasonable price – £3.99 for one month, and £8.99 for three months. Prices may have some changes. For the most updated dating information, please refer to the official website.
- Date Positive has helped UK singles with STDs find love since 2006.
- Date Positive is the UK’s largest dating site for AIDS/HIV singles.
- More than 6,000 active members use the site.
- It is a trusted online community for UK-positive singles with STDs.
- Convenient navigation to search out the profiles on the site.
- Mailbox – use your in-site email account to make it easy to contact other members.
- Ask the doctor for advice on sexual health, symptoms, treatments, and more.
- Use the forum and blog to chat with other members.
- Image and audio gallery – share your photos and audio messages with other members and manage access to it for other users.
- Add members to your favorite and hottest list to get further contact.
- “MyControl Panel” makes it more convenient to manage settings and edit your profile.
- Send winks to other members to attract their eyes.
- Build your blog and share it with others.
- MyMatches – check the profiles of those users that meet your requirements.
- FAQs and customer support
BASIC SEARCH: Gender / Age / Country / State/Province / City/Town / Distance Advanced Search: Orientation / Living with (Illness) / Body Type / Marital Status / Eye Colour / Hair Colour / Ethnicity / Smoking / Drinking /
Joining this site is pretty easy, with users being able to place their profiles and run in a few minutes. Once you completed your profile, you can use the search tools to reduce the search results based on several specific criteria. Your mailbox makes it easy to contact other users on the site, without ever having to give away your email address and the ability to send “winks” and add to your favorite list.
One of the impressive features was the “Ask Help From Expert”. This site invites Dr. Laurence Gerlis to offer some help for users on sexual health and the management of their conditions. Dr. Gerlis is an excellent medical advisor, who is seen in Financial Times, this will make you feel safe and secure.
This site charges very little from its users, just £3.99 for one month’s membership and £8.99 for three months. It’s lower than many other STD dating sites I reviewed, it’s just worth one cup of milk money to use the site, but I could not give high comments on Date Positive just because of its low price, I do not know what’s your idea about this, but I’d rather spend more to have a life-partner than a cup of milk…
However, DatePositive is the largest UK STD/AIDS site in the same field. When you use this site, you should check if there is a large number of users in your local place. Other sites, like PositiveSingles, though it isn’t UK based site, you have more options to choose your match. Its members are from the United States, Canada, Australia, and more, even covering more members than this UK-based site.
We would recommend DatePositive to be your first option, but it is the largest site for UK users. So if you’re a UK-located user, you may have a try. Besides, it is at a very low price of £3.99/month!
#5 HERPES PASSIONS
Herpespassions.com offers the chance of dating someone with herpes so they can find true love or someone to spend a little time with. The website allows you to meet people with herpes so that you will not have to worry about spreading this disease.
HerpesPassions.com is 100% free to join. So users can add any number of sites in the network to their profile for free. Larger and more popular sites require ‘Network Wide Membership’ which is available for $4.95 per month.
Prices maybe have changed. So for the latest membership fee, please visit their official site
FEATURES & MERITS
There are several reasons why HerpesPassionsc.om may be the right dating site for you. First, you can now date comfortably with others who have the same condition as you. However, there are other reasons why this particular website stands out among herpes dating sites.
- Simple: All you need to do is sign up and set up a profile page and you are ready to go. The website itself is geared towards easy navigation so that you can start your search quickly. For many, this is the main reason why they choose this site.
- Free: A free online dating site to meet people with herpes is going to garner a lot of attention. However, the advertising is true that you do not have to pay a dime if you want to use the services of this site.
- Informational: HerpesPassions.com is more than just a way to meet people with herpes, it also provides valuable information that can help you in your daily life. This means that you get access to information that you can use beyond just how to find someone to date. By treating your condition properly, you can help mask the effects of herpes thanks to what you will find here.
This is a 100% free online dating site that also provides social networking services for those who have herpes. When you consider that 1/5 of women and one out of four men have herpes, millions of people are dealing with this issue daily. The condition is such that interacting with those who do not have herpes can be difficult, awkward, and uncomfortable. However, dating sites such as this provide the perfect platform for those who have this disease and want to interact.
Whether you have HSV-1, HSV-2, or both forms of herpes, you can find the same person here.