As the original and largest STD dating & support platform. PositiveSingles is a warm-hearted and exclusive community with 2,357,300+ Registered members for singles and friends with STDs, including Herpes dating, HPV dating, HIV AIDS dating, or any other STD dating. Most of the members come from the US, UK, Australia, and Canada, English-speaking countries where the membership is looking for those who they find interesting and compatible for dating purposes. Positive Singles has created an excellent track record of success thanks to the over 60,000 stories that have been published from patrons who have successfully dated and those who fell in love thanks to this site. From the sheer volume of traffic alone thanks to the more than 250,000 monthly conversations from the estimated 15,000 members who log in daily, this is clearly the most popular herpes dating site on the web.
60,000+ Success Stories / Online Chatroom / Live Video Chat / Available for Android and iOS /Treatment Stories / Care Locations / Live Dating Advisor / and more…
Standard membership is free. The premium membership fee are as the follows:1 Month: $29.95 (about $1/day)/ 3 Months: $59.95 (about $19.95/month) / 6 Months: $95.95 (about $15.95/month).
Special Offers: One dating tip or feedback to be offered => 1 Month FREE Gold Membership!
The 1-month subscription purchased on PostiveSingles mobile site and iOS app will be auto-renewed but you cancel it. You can cancel auto-renewal by going to “My Settings >> Other Membership Services >> Subscription status” on PositiveSingles or ask for help from customer service by sending an email to support@PositiveSingles.com. Your problems will be resolved within 24 hours.
Standard Members Allows Access to:
- Build a lifetime profile and add up to 27 photos.
- View the latest activities from others.
- The ability to search by members’ first date ideas, quick, username, birthday, and fashion show.
- It`s available for you to initiate sending free winks and reply to emails / online chats.
- Know STD care locations and legal information.
- Get live support through chat rooms and offer 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
- Read tips and first date ideas, successful stories providing inspiration sent in by other members through the forums.
Extra Features for Gold Membership(40+):
- Initiate sending emails or chatting online to your ideal match.
- The ability to ask for help from an STD counselor and dating advisor by email & live chat.
- Check if sent mail is read on site, and know the last login time of other members.
- Read STD Q & A, successful dating tips, and safety tips to increase the chance of getting a date.
- The “Quick Exit” button redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy.
- Show up your profile at the very TOP of the search results.
- The ability to search by living with (by types of STDs), state, province or zip, postal code, and city.
- Know “who`s interested in me” and “who`s viewed me”.
- Locally organized events will allow you to meet other herpes/STD users offline.
Quick Search For All The Members:
- Region – Country, State, and Province
- Username Search
Advanced Search For Premium Members
- All of the above criteria, plus
- STD Type
- Distance from my Zip Code
- Relationship Status
- Looking For
- Body Type
- Smoking Habits
- Drinking Habits
- Verified Users Search
- Compatible Member Search
- New Member Search
- Reverse Matching
HOW DOES POSITIVESINGLES WORK
Actually joining Positive Singles is really simple. All you need to do is to create a short profile that will allow you to interact with the others on the site and start dating people with herpes. The profile will contain your basic information that is divided into three different categories:
- Profile Headline
- About Me
- About My Match
- You can complete your full profile after finishing the registration.
You can include what you want on the profile so that presents the information that you want to say to others in the group. The profile acts as your introduction to others who may want to speak to you as well as your introduction to those who you want to contact and get to know. The profile is set up in a manner that allows you to post text, images, and photos as well as like to YouTube if you like. In this manner, you can better communicate with those who are checking out your profile.
USERS’ EXPERIENCE & EDITOR’S VERDICT
PositiveSingles.com is for sufferers of different STDs. There is a location on the profile that allows you to explain what you have so that your potential partner will be fully informed. That can bring peace of mind to both your potential partner and to you in knowing that your condition is fully known and so is theirs. In this manner, you can clear the air about a subject that otherwise might be very difficult to broach.
- Questionnaire: Another advantage is the “Questions” section which is optional, but you can use it to add to your profile that speaks to your sense of humor, education, accomplishments, and other little facts about yourself that others may find fascinating. This helps you to really flesh out your profile so that others can get to know the real you. Plus, it is a great conversation starter when you meet people with herpes.
- Verification: PositiveSingles.com provides the profile photo and email address verification (They had facebook verification before, but users complained about their privacy, so they canceled this verification) so that everyone will know who you are and you will know those that you meet. This is yet another way to bring a little peace of mind when you are on this dating site. You can verify your profile photo by uploading a no expired Driver’s License / State ID card /Military ID or Passport.
- Live Dating Advisor: One of the most interesting additions to Positive Singles is having an actual advisor help you with free tips and advice that can help you tremendously before you go out on a date. For those who have been out of the dating scene for a while, the advisor can be a real lifesaver.
There is also an STD Question and Answer Counselor as well as a Care Directory that will provide you with valuable information that you will need to know about STDs. Just the information alone is enough to provide you with guidance when going through this site.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE POSITIVE SINGLES
There are a number of reasons why positivesingles.com is right for you and your needs when it comes to dating people with herpes. The verification combined with confidentiality makes this one of the best dating sites on the web. There has been a great deal of care that has gone into this site and it really shows the emphasis on security and privacy that makes it work.
The overall cost of the dating site is comparable to many of the top dating sites that you can find on the web. Considering the extra effort that is put into the website in terms of security and verification, the total cost is actually quite a bargain when compared to sites that do not have these particular services. In addition, you’ll find a great number of members who are eager to converse with someone like yourself. It’s little wonder that Positive Singles has been so popular for well over a decade.
For those who have STDs and are looking for a way to connect with a new partner who is also afflicted with the same issues, Positive Singles provides the answers that you have been seeking. It has helped many thousands of people find their true love. So, whether you are looking for the right one in your life or just someone to share a little time with, Positive Singles is the dating site for you.