UniformDating.com is for women and men in uniform, including doctors, firefighters, police officers, and soldiers. This site is exclusively for those looking to date some of the bravest people -the real superheroes of Society. The site lacks a desktop version and is available only in the form of smartphone applications.
The service is absolutely free to join but if you’re looking to take advantage of advanced features, upgrading is necessary. The website follows a pay-as-you-go payment module wherein you make the payment for every premium feature that you wish to use. Pricing varies depending on your location as well as the type of feature.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to gain access to the entire set of communication options, you can become a premium user by paying a one-time fee of $19.99 per month.
This site doesn’t boast of any ground-breaking options, and they are pretty similar to those found on other websites. To start off, you can create a free profile, complete with your pictures and personal information. Once your profile has been approved, you’d be able to access all the features that are permitted based on your membership. Here are a few noteworthy features available on this site:
- Search for an ideal match using the app’s built-in search option that allows users to find an ideal match based on a host of parameters.
- Allow access to your location in order to find singles in your area.
- Earn credits by completing the profile building process.
- Chat with people whom you’re interested in.
- Add interesting people to your favorites list and build a better rapport with them.
- Read various informative blogs where you’d be able to learn about the tips and tricks of dating people in uniform.
- The website as well as the app boasts of a dedicated section containing dating and
- safety tips, especially for those that haven’t tried online dating before.
- Upgrade your profile to premium in order to access the complete set of features available on the website.
UniformDating.com is a relatively new website where you can connect with people in uniform including doctors, soldiers, and police officers, among others. The process of signing up is simple but we found compatibility to be an issue as the service isn’t supported by older versions of both iOS as well as Android.
Another disadvantage of this service is that it is available only via smartphone apps. This means that people that don’t own a compatible device cannot be a part of this service, owing to its tiny membership base. Nonetheless, the service is cheaper in comparison to others in the segment. Also, as the service is available for users in the USA, the UK, Australia, and Canada, it serves no purpose for those who don’t live in these nations.